FirePick Delta Beta Kit Documentation
Beta Kit Packing List
Below you'll find a concise guide to every part of the FirePick Delta beta kit:
(NOTE: A PDF of this is also present in our Github repo. Since the PDF is generated from the Google Doc, the google doc should be considered the main / latest version).
Exploded View Drawings
More to come... stay tuned
Mechanical Build Instructions
We're working feverishly on generating full build instructions, on the Dozuki platform. Keep this page bookmarked and check back. In the meantime, forward all questions to the google dev list, or to email@example.com. We will do our best to get everyone the info they need, in the meantime.
Link to our official mechanical build instructions (work in progress):
It's best to start the process of inventorying the parts of your kit, making sure you're not missing anything, and starting to read through the repos and various information on this site, before building.
Electrical Wiring Instructions
Wiring of the machine will be covered in great detail in the mechanical build instructions, but we've linked them here for quick reference:
Correct order for the modular tools, in the EMC02:
- Slot #1: Heated Bed
- Slot #2: 3D Printing extruder / hotend
- Slot #3: SMT paste extruder (not included in the kit, but will be downloadable and buildable)
- Slot #4: SMT vacuum nozzle (PnP head)
- FAN1: End effector (always hooked up to +12V)
- FAN2: PLA fan (software controlled)
LED ring light hookups:
- J1 (SERVO1) - Up-looking camera
- J2 (SERVO2) - Down-looking camera
- J3 (SERVO3) - Spare connection for a servo or LED
- J17 (SERVO4) - Spare connection for servo or LED.
See the EMC02 schematic for more details.
We've created a Google Document that contains all the necessary steps to get the software running to control your FirePick Delta beta kit:
Note: These are a work in progress. Check back often